Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Spiderman


We went out to eat last night at Old Chicago with our friends Kelly and Jamie. Little did we know that Tuesday nights they have a lady that does face painting. Jason took Colton over to do his. I was thinking a little something on his cheek but he came back with his face painted as Spiderman. Jason said as soon as Colton saw the picture he couldn't be talked into anything else.

He loves it! I took the full body picture first and then said "Let's take one more closer." These are the two I took. Then Colton said "Just one more."


So we did another. The he wanted one with the new bear his Uncle James gave him. He is with me as I post them begging me to put them all on for Nana to see. He is so proud. Everytime we go into the bathroom he runs to the mirror so he can "see Spiderman".

(Uncle James gave him the bear the other day. When he got it I asked him what it was and he said "Bear has on OU shirt." We were surprised since we didn't teach him that was the OU logo and we didn't think he knew very many letters yet. He's too smart for us.)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Colton--you look great with your face painting! You look just like Spiderman! We also like your OU Bear from James. Now Spot will have a friend. We will see you this weekend when we come for Caredy & Chad's wedding. See you then. We love you!