Colton started "school" this year. He is going to the Westwood church of Christ's Day School two days a week. So far he is loving it. He has no doubts about going as he bounds out of the car and says "bye, Mom". I, on the other hand, had a little harder time dropping him off the first couple of times and asked Jason over and over, "why are we doing this?". I am glad he likes it, though. It is an organized social time which is great for him because he is a social bug - and hopefully he'll have his colors down by the end of the year! Everything is still green to him.
I am a little ashamed of myself, however. I dropped the ball on the first day of school cookies. My Mom used to always have homemade cookies the 1st day of school and I was determined to do the same. After we ran a couple of errands, though, I didn't have time. Jason told me it was OK there was still time as school technically doesn't start until kindergarten. He did take us for 1st day of school ice cream when we picked Colton up to make up for it! Here are some pics from the 1st day.
1 comment:
Look who is going to school--Colton and Spot! We are glad you are having a good time with your new friends. We like the "Cars" lunch bag, too. Love you lots!
Post a Comment