Christmas was a lot of fun at our house this year. Colton really enjoyed decorating the Christmas tree and watching Christmas movies. It was fun for us to see him be so excited by everything. We enjoyed our time at Nana and Papa's house and Sugars and Papa Ray's house the weekend before Christmas. Santa Clause made an early visit at Sugars and Papa Ray's. He sang songs and read the kids a story before bringing the presents out of his bag. Colton sat on his lap and was so excited for the Buzz Lightyear he got! Kinzie did great, too! No tears this year. We then had Christmas at home and at Gran'pa and Mimi's on Christmas Eve. I had strep throat - but still had fun watching the kids. The tree is now down and Santa is sleeping to rest up for next year - but I have a feeling the spirit will live on in our house all year! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We pray that 2009 will be a wonderful year for everyone.
Merry Christmas from the Hazzards

Kinzie's First Christmas
Colton says "Santa"
"Look at my new scooter"
Daddy helps Kinzie unwrap her gifts
"I've been good..most of the time"

Santa thought I was a sweet baby!

Mommy even told Santa what she wanted for Christmas... He said her list was out of Santa's price range.
No comments:
Post a Comment