Saturday, February 21, 2009

Colton is 3

Colton celebrated his 3rd birthday this year. I can't believe he's 3 - time goes too fast! He was so excited about his birthday this year and had a lot of fun with his cousins at his party. He loves "Cars" so we had a Cars party. The race track must have been too realistic, though as I found he and a cousin driving the cars on it. We repaired it as best we could - I just wish we had taken pictures before they found it! Colton has been asking for a bicycle for quite a while so Jason and I decided to get him one. He is still getting the hang of riding it hopefully we'll get more nice days so he can practice. I'm afraid we won't be able to keep up with him once he gets going. Thanks to everyone for the fun party and gifts!

Colton wanted all his cars on the cake - I did my best!


Blowing out the candles

The kids are ready for cake
Colton's new "Cars" bike

No comments: