Friday, April 3, 2009

A lot of "Firsts"

I'm behind on updates so here are some "1sts" for the month of March.
1st Trip to the Dentist


Colton had his first dental check-up in March. He did great! He opened wide and let them count, brush, floss and fluoride his teeth. He thought it was neat how they turned his tongue and teeth pink to see how well we're brushing. No cavities - Yeah! But they said we might prepare for braces in the future. Sorry, Colton, Mommy and Daddy had them, too! (No I did not clean his teeth this time. I wasn't certain what he would think and I wanted to be the one holding his hand not holding him down if needed!)

1st Bowling Trip

Jason's Grandma and Aunt Kay came into town for a visit and we all went bowling together. It was Colton's first attempt at bowling. He had a lot of fun rolling the ball even though it went in the gutter a lot of the time. There were several times I didn't think the ball would get to the pins it was rolling so slowly but somehow it always did! Kinzie did not bowl this trip - she enjoyed being held and slept the rest of the time.



Let's Go Fly a Kite

Colton received this really cool "Lightning McQueen" kite for his birthday. We finally had a day where the Oklahoma winds weren't too strong and we could take it out. He had fun running with it and only got it stuck in a tree once. He also had fun taking pictures of me flying the kite a few of which actually turned out!

2 comments:

Nana and Papa said...

Colton, we liked the pictures of you at the dentist, bowling & flying your kite! It won't be long until Kinzie can join you!
We love you!

James and Julie said...

It sounds like you've been busy! Colton and Kinzie are looking good, too!