Thursday, June 17, 2010

Moms shouldn't Sled

This winter we had a lot of snow which was tons of fun for Colton. He loved catching it on his tongue, making snow angels and sledding. At Christmas - they went sledding at Mimi and Gran'pa's house. Here we are in January, sledding at our house. As you can see, we hooked the sled up to the 4-wheeler and took off. Jason is driving in the first pic, Colton and our neighbor, Kelsy, are riding on the sled in the second pic. The third pic is me in my immobilizer because when I went, I hit the mailbox and broke my kneecap. After surgery placing a screw in my kneecap to put it back together I have been healing and am about 3 weeks into PT now. It has taken 5 months to get to this point and they tell me it could still be 3-6 months before I can run, jump or kneel. So let this be a lesson - Moms (wives) don't let your husbands pull you on a sled!!


No comments: