Monday, January 10, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

I realize it's late but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the Hazzard House!


We enjoyed a great Christmas. We were able to spend time with all of our parents, grandparents and great-grandparents (for the kids) and saw almost all of our family including aunts, uncles and cousins! We missed Justin, Megan, Avyn and Dawson but did get to Skype with them and watch them open gifts we'd sent as we opened authentic French gifts! The chocolates were fabulous!!!
We enjoyed our time together and wish everyone a happy and healthy 2011!
Colton was very excited to see Santa Clause.
He got this "super cool" Star Wars Gun.
Kinzie still isn't too sure about Santa. This is the face she made when I said smile...
she was grateful for her princess baby, though. She kept saying "tankpoo, Santa, tankpoo, Santa". I think she thought if she said it enough I'd take her off his lap!

No comments: