Monday, February 28, 2011

Winter Fun

We had a lot of snow in February. I think around 18" or so in two storms. The kids - mostly Colton - enjoyed playing in it. Kinzie got too cold. We did make it out for a few fun snow activities. Here they are making snow ice cream, building things in the snow and snow tubing!





Gathering the snow

Mixing it up


and enjoying it!


Daddy and Colton built this candle and spray painted it - people who drove by even took
pictures
Kinzie liked the snowman a lot.
I don't know why they didn't get out the scarf, hat and mittens I have.

Both of the kids enjoyed snowtubing at the Brick. They went down the smaller slide many times. Colton was tall enough to do the big slide this year but after only one time, decided he liked the smaller slide better.

No comments: